|From £16 per hour
Do you want a socially-rewarding role in the retail or events industry? We are looking for supervisors to lead experienced and enthusiastic teams at Swansea.com Stadium and in exciting locations across our network.
We are looking for people who are available to work match days, concert days and some banqueting events.
In this flexible and active role, you can pick and choose your shifts as you please. And you can even choose WHERE to work, with the opportunity open for you to work at any one of our 5,000+ venues across the UK.
Daily tasks may include:
- Providing a brilliant service for our guests
- Swiftly resolving customer service complaints
- Ensuring smooth communication between team members
- Overseeing the floor, mitigating any issues smoothly
- Motivating staff members & communicating with management
- Cash-handling & administering refunds correctly
- Previous supervisor experience preferred.
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- High empathy and understanding of others
- Excellent organisation skills
Why should you work with us?
- Great opportunity to work in a friendly and fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
- Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene and Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online with cover letter and CV. We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.