|£10 - £11 per hour plus benefits
We have flexible Catering Assistant & Kitchen assistants roles;
Constellation are looking for part time Catering & Kitchen Assistants in the Surrey and surrounding areas Mon -Fri term time only,
Enhanced DBS required - we can help you attain a DBS.
Main Responsibilities for Catering Assistants
- Supporting with prepping and serving school meals, and clearing, cleaning and some washing up in Infant/Junior Schools
- Communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
- Take pride in your business and adhere to agreed standards with your team.
- Actively seek to further knowledge and skills and improve personal performance.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
-With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Skills / Qualifications
No experience is necessary.
Willingness to learn new skills
Great Customer Service
Be willing to be put through a DBS.
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days