|From £11.95 per hour, paid weekly
We are currently recruiting for experienced Plate Waiters for Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in Westminster – London.
We are looking for a skilled Plate Waiter or Plate Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to guests during an event.
We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality, and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Plate Waiter/Plate Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving guests, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties.
Keep in mind that Plate Waiter/Plate Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables,
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses,
- Take accurate food and drinks orders,
- Serve food and drinks,
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems,
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area,
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning,
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
Requirements and skills:
Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
Attentiveness and patience for customers
Excellent presentation skills
Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Active listening and effective communication skills
Flexibility to work in shifts
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working in this or any other of our venues within a few days.