|From £12.95 per hour, paid weekly
Do you want to be part of an exciting team of enthusiastic people, working in some of the most renowned venues across the country? We are searching for Cooks for our kiosks to join our team, as the events season is kicking off this year.
In this flexible and active role, you can pick and choose your shifts as you please. And you can even choose WHERE to work, with the opportunity open for you to work at any one of our 5,000+ venues across the UK.
This is a matchday role and is a a 4hour shift.
Daily tasks may include:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Food and health Safety
- Cleaning down workstations and tables
- Some experience
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience preferred
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Can listen to directions well and fast paced.
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good initiative when working
As an active role, you must be comfortable with walking and standing during the majority of your shift.
Why should you work with us?
- Great opportunity to be part of the match-day buzz and work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
- Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.