|Starting Salary from 30k
At Constellation, our people are at the heart of what we do.
Constellation is a unique business in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Compass Group our role is supplying people daily to hundreds of different sites, arenas and venues. Our mission is to deliver the best people, at the right time to all of our Compass locations. From healthcare professionals to chefs in sporting arenas to high end hospitality, we place people in casual and fixed term roles. We are the people lynch pin of the business, and often the emergency resource to keep the business moving.
Overseeing the Goodwood Motor Racing and Horseracing contract for Constellation at Compass Group UK&I, you will work with a wider a team of account managers, trainers and resourcers to ensure exceptional delivery across your venue. As the account manager for Goodwood you will support in the attraction of candidates and ensure the team are placed in the appropriate positions based on skill sets and aptitude. Your role within the team is multi-faceted and your ability to multi – task and manage your time efficiently will be key.
Our Account Managers must have a variety of skills, including negotiation, patience, empathy and time management. They will possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. They also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit. Teamwork has created the foundation that makes us successful.
· Overall accountability for delivering staffing quantities and operational delivery across Goodwood motor circuit and Goodwood racing calendar.
· Building long-term relationships with venue and your variable team members, mapping staffing requirements and recruitment in line with the venue forecasting and targets set by your manager.
· Leading check ins, post-race breakdown and coordinating feedback with managers and Goodwood.
· Employ recruiting methods and campaigns to support the attraction of candidates for Goodwood (e.g. job advertising, attending Job Fayres, venue masterclass training & take off sessions.)
· Evaluate CV’s and applications when needed and support the delivery of online assessments and training as required.
This role is a 5 out of 7 days working week. It will involve weekend working around the Goodwood Motor circuit and Horse racing calendar and some bank holidays, due to the nature of our business.
The role involves flexible working as agreed and regular venue working at Goodwood on site offices with the wider Constellation and Compass Levy Team when not on at site for Goodwood events.
Enrolment into the Compass UK & Ireland Perks at Work Scheme to include;