|£11 per hour plus benefits
Do you want part time or full time work in one of the largest catering companies in the UK? We have flexible Catering Assistant roles; where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like.
Constellation are looking for part time Kitchen assistants in .the Berkshire and surrounding areas, term time only, this would suit Mums, dads, or guardians that need some work in the school hours.
As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Main Responsibilities for Catering Assistants
-Supporting with prepping, serving meals, clearing & cleaning, may involve washing up in infant/Junior schools.
- Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
Skills / Qualifications
No experience is necessary,
Good communication skills
Be willing to be put through a DBS check.
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days