Do you want to be part of an exciting and enthusiastic team of individuals that are the driving force behind the incredible match days at Swansea F.C?
We are looking for people who are available to run our busy Kiosk bars for match days, concerts and some banqueting events.
In this flexible and active role, you can pick and choose your shifts as you please. And you can even choose WHERE to work, with the opportunity open for you to work at any one of our 5,000+ venues across the UK.
We need experienced, passionate, and committed supervisors to run our busy bar areas. You must be able to interact effectively across both client and operational functions whilst managing your team in order for them to excel in their role. You will be expected to ensure your operational area is fully stocked and set with the necessary equipment in a timely manner prior to service, considering expected guest numbers, service times and any targets given to you. You will be expected to lead briefings for each shift, preparing your team for the day ahead and inspiring them to be pro-active and enthusiastic in their role.
Daily tasks may include:
- Providing a brilliant service for our guests
- Swiftly resolving customer service complaints
- Ensuring smooth communication between team members
- Overseeing the floor/retail outlet, mitigating any issues smoothly
- Motivating staff members & communicating with management
- Cash-handling & administering refunds correctly
- Previous supervisor experience preferred.
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- High empathy and understanding of others
- Excellent organisation skills
Why should you work with us?
- Great opportunity to work in a friendly and fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
- Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene and Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online with cover letter and CV. We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.