|£11.45 plus holiday pay, per hour, paid weekly
The Goodwood Events Catering Team is looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and who will contribute to the delivery of exceptional experiences at our first event of the season, The Members Meeting 2024.
The Members Meeting located within the stunning countryside at our Motor Circuit, is an Iconic opener to the amazing motor racing season at Goodwood.
Our main aim is to ensure that we can deliver the best service possible for our guests, ensuring they enjoy their day as well as you. Goodwood values are based on amazing people at amazing events. You will be the lynchpin for this.
We have a variation of roles available such as.
- Waiting Staff-Taking guest orders, menu knowledge
- Hospitality Bar staff-Good Knowledge of alcohol beverages.
- Retail Bar staff-Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Cashiers-Taking drinks & food orders with card payments.
- Runners-Taking food from kitchen to guest table.
- Clearers-Clearing guest's tables after each course.
- Team Leaders-Assisting a small team with a supporting manager.
Dates for Member Meeting:
- Friday 12th April – Set Up/Training - not applicable for all roles
- Saturday 13th April – Event Day
- Sunday 14th April – Event Day
We are looking for people who can ideally work the full event. Shifts vary from Friday 10:00-14:00 Saturday/Sunday 6am - 6pm , & 7am - 7pm and 10am - 10pm
The ideal candidate will:
· Have their own transport or live very locally to Goodwood Racecourse PO18 0PX.
· Be available for work over weekends as well as early mornings and evenings over events.
· Have good communication skills. Teamwork is extremely important to us fulfilling our role for the events, therefore good communication skills and a mindset for teamwork is essential.
· Experience in catering events/hospitality would be preferred but not essential.
· Enjoy the event! We want you to enjoy the buzz of working for the events catering team at Goodwood and being part of what makes a large-scale operation run efficiently, profitably, and enjoyably for all involved both for attendees of the event and the staff themselves.
So don't delay , apply now and be part of something memorable.