|£13.95 per hour, paid weekly
Do you want to be part of an exciting team of experienced waiters, working in renowned event venues across the country?
We are looking to hire an experienced box waiter to work in one if our fine dining boxes for the rest of the Chelsea Season. You must be able to commit to 80% of the games to qualify for this role.
However, in this flexible and active role, you can pick and choose your other shifts as you please across our portfolio
Daily tasks may include:
- Providing excellent customer service to our guests
- Collecting orders & upselling food and drinks to customers
- Cleaning down workstations and tables
- Over 18s only
- Min 1 year Michelin star or 2 years fine dining experience required
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Confidence when interacting with people
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good initiative when working
As an active role, you must be comfortable with walking and standing during the majority of your shift.
Why should you work with us?
- Great opportunity to be part of the match-day buzz and work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
- Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.