|Starting at £12.95 per hour
Constellation Platinum is looking for experienced bartenders to support and grow our exclusive bar team at The O2 Arena in London. We are looking for a knowledgeable, confident candidate who has enthusiasm for hospitality and would like to expand their skill set and accelerate their vocation.
Constellation Platinum is a brand within the Compass Group that provides a front of house team to selected premium restaurants & suites in flagship London venues. We operate differently from others as you can choose the frequency that you work, meaning you have control over your schedule. We offer VIP roles ranging from 10 to 40+ hours per week, this can be altered at any time making the role perfect for those who are looking for flexibility.
As a part of the Platinum team, you will be encouraged to expand your skill in drinks knowledge, drinks service and guest relations through our onsite masterclasses.
- Ensuring that drinks are prepared correctly & presented immaculately
- Working as a cohesive team
- Upselling premium drink options
- Recommending drinks & pairing with food
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a bartender OR 1 year of experience as a bartender in a Michelin star restaurant
- Confident to help the bar manager set up an empty bar
- Good understanding of the selection of spirits/wine/beer
- Confident in dealing with all allergens and the processes and procedures - You
- Confident in RSA – correct measures, challenge 25, acceptable forms of ID
- Confident with using correct glassware and garnishes for drinks
- Knows how to change a keg & gas lines
- Excellent organisation, tidiness and cleanliness
- Happy and willing to jump into any job role to help out
- Over 18’s only
- The ability to remain calm and collected when busy
- Confidence to interact and build relationships with teammates & guests
- Understanding of cocktails
- An understanding of fine dining food terminology & menu descriptions
Why should you work with us?
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Be part of an exclusive and supportive team
- Work with top UK venues & Chefs
- Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene and Manual Handling that are recognised industry wide.
- Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
Once you have applied using our short application form our recruitment team will evaluate your application and be in touch via email/text. If successful, you could be a part of our Constellation Platinum Bar team within a few days!