|From £10.90 per hour, paid weekly
Do you want to be part of an exciting and enthusiastic team of individuals that are the driving force behind delivering the week day & matchday Hospitality experience at the Swansea.Com Stadium? Working at one of Wales' most iconic venues, you’ll get to experience the daily buzz at a range of different matches & events. This flexible and active role will put you right in the heart of some fantastic upcoming events, whilst letting you choose when to work.
We are hiring the following Hospitality Staff role:
- Over 18s only
- Must possess fine-dining, hospitality Bartender experience from a hotel / events background
- The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
- Confidence when interacting with people
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good initiative when working
As an active role, you must be comfortable with walking and standing during the majority of your shift.
Why should you work with us?
- Great opportunity to be part of the buzz at the Swansea.Com Stadium and work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
- Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling that are recognised industry-wide.
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes, including our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working in one of our venues within a few days.