Constellation is looking for a Regional People Consultant to join our team.
Constellation as part of Compass group is the lynchpin between client and casual labour force, and often the emergency resource to keep the business moving. This role is fast-paced and will suit someone who is capable of multi-tasking, supplying people daily across many locations, from world renowned sports stadia, racecourses, iconic music arenas to the education and healthcare sector. People are at the heart of what we do, and you will become an integral part of this delivery. Our mission is to deliver the best people, who are the right fit for our clients, at the right time across Compass Group portfolio. A strong background in casual workforce delivery would be perfect for this role.
· Account management, focusing building long-term relationships
· Filling staffing requirements in line with venue requirements
· Understand client requirements and get to know your venues inside out
· Building relationships with on-site clients, pools of direct staff and external suppliers such as recruitment agencies.
· Source candidates using our in-house database and assign suitable people to the roles, based on skill sets and soft skills
· Support the resourcing team with the attraction of candidates and then match them to appropriate positions based on their skills and personality
· Overall Accountability for delivering the quantities and qualities of staff
· Evaluate CV’s and applications when needed, to support the delivery of online assessments and training as required
· Supporting onsite at large events as and when required, assisting with the sign in and out of staff and ensuring all restaurants, bars and public areas are staffed appropriately liaising with area managers
· Compiling staff feedback with the accounts you oversee
· Liaising with recruitment agencies to assist with the supply of staff to venues
· Chasing client timesheets to meet deadlines and supporting the payroll and admin assistants where necessary
· Excellent working environment, with the opportunity to work remotely or venue based
· Access to the compass benefit scheme
· Employee recognition schemes and monthly awards
· Opportunity to work for an exciting new sector of Compass Group
· 5 out of 7 day working week
· Experience in hospitality recruitment or HR essential
· Must be a real people person and enjoy dealing with a variety of different characters daily
· Can juggle multiple plates at one time and know what to prioritise when
· Be a team player- teamwork creates the foundation that makes our operation such a success
· Must have a driving license and access to own vehicle due to travelling to multiple sites
· Strong organisational skills
· Competent on all Microsoft packages.
Regional People Consultant
· £27,000- £28,000 - 40 hours per week
· Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
· Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
· Pension contribution