|£10.90 per hour plus benefits
Do you want part time or full time work in one of the largest catering companies in the UK? We have flexible Catering Assistant roles; where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like.
Constellation optimises the working schedules of Compass employees, so we can also help you work at over 5,000 venues across the UK on shifts that suit you. This is a Temp-perm booking Hours are Mon-Fri 0700-1430 you will need to be available all week. You will need a long sleeved black shirt, black trousers and Black Safety shoes and previous experience in a staff Rest which is busy. Food prep, serving on the counter washing up and helping to clear down are all part of the role.
As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Main Responsibilities for Catering Assistants
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests
- Communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
- Take pride in your business and adhere to agreed standards with your team.
- Actively seek to further knowledge and skills and improve personal performance.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
Skills / Qualifications
No experience is necessary. At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will assist in the delivery of exceptional experiences. Is this you?
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days