This is a flexible role; you can pick up as many or as little shifts as you like. You will have the opportunity to work in several different venues within the area should you wish too. This will mean that you will require your own mode of transport. Some of these venues may be within an education setting and this will require an enhance DBS, please make the recruiter aware if you already hold one. If not, we will assist with this process. As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career.
Role Profile Do you want to provide a legendary dining experience for our guests? Can you deliver culinary excellence going above and beyond all expectations? Look no further…
Main responsibilities include:
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
- Communicating with colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
- Ability to remain calm during periods of high volume or unusual events.
- Ensure portion control, correct preparation and storage methods to avoid waste.
- Prepare food to menu specifications ensuring that Levy standards and procedures are followed.
- Take pride in your business and share agreed standards with your team.
- Actively seek to further knowledge and skills and improve personal performance.
- Inspire those around you to be passionate about food.
- Assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Operating machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food Safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
- Engaging, flexible and friendly in manner.
- Able to communicate effectively with all our customers, clients and colleagues.
- Listen and respond appropriately.
- Confidence when meeting and interacting with people.
- Excellent teamwork skills and a proactive, can do attitude.
- Self-assured when working alone.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, busy, fast paced environment.
- Comfortable to walk & stand during majority of shift as well as frequent manual handling tasks.