|£16 per hour
Do you want to work part time or full time in one of the largest catering companies in the UK? We have flexible Chef de Partie roles; where you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like. You could be a part of the exciting and enthusiastic team of individuals that are the driving force behind delivering exceptional, legendary dining experience for our guests
Constellation can help you work at over 5,000 Compass venues across the UK on shifts that suit you.
As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, training and other opportunities, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
- Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef/head chef to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
- Prepare delicious food to menu specifications, ensuring that Levy standards and procedures are followed.
- Efficiently plate during a live service.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
Skills / Qualifications
Chef de Partie experience is necessary. At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will assist in the delivery of exceptional service. Excellent communication and remaining calm under pressure in a fast paced environment will be key to ensuring smooth delivery. Is this you?
Please make sure to attach a copy of your CV with all relevant experience and qualifications.
Why Work for Compass?
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days