Are you driven by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages & products and passionate about the perfect brew?
If so, we want to hear from you….
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all guests.
- Dealing with guests requests efficiently & accurately and communicating with colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Taking orders, the use of electronic till/ordering systems (EPOS) and handling customer payments (Inc PDQ).
- Crafting quality coffee and tea products to the required brand standards.
- Operation and maintenance of the coffee machine including regular cleaning practices in accordance with manufacturers/brand instructions.
- Know and can describe beverage menus on offer, including up-sell opportunities.
- Being able to make knowledgeable recommendations, proactively assisting guests with queries and up-sell items to guests.
- Ensure all stock levels are correct and maintained including where relevant coffee bean supply, milk and non-dairy alternatives, syrups and condiments.
- Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
- Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is polished & impeccably clean before use and ensuring all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Allergens, profit protection, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
- Casual and based around business needs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on both weekdays & weekends.
- Able to independently travel to venue.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Meals provided.