Kitchen Porters – Glasgow
Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
We are looking for Kitchen Porters to join our team & work at some of our Glasgow venues such as the Scottish Event Campus.
Are you an experienced catering professional or looking for flexible work to fit around your other commitments?
Looking for passionate, charismatic, hardworking individuals to join our Back of House Team.
By joining the Constellation team you can enjoy many of the benefits we have to offer; Compass exclusive benefits Lifestyle benefits "perks" platform Health & wellbeing support programmes including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
#recruitmentday #weeklypay #flexiblework
About the Job
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter to join our campus.
Your main duties will be to maintain the kitchen, associated areas and equipment to the highest levels of cleanliness, and to ensure correct use of all cleaning equipment and cleaning products at all times.
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individuals on their product choice
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
- To promote SEC Food and maintain a positive company image
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote food safety habits and methods of work
- To clean all work areas during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- To comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to your manager