Chef De Partie – Glasgow
Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
We are looking for Chef De Partie's to join our team & work at some of our Glasgow venues such as the Scottish Event Campus.
Are you an experienced catering professional or looking for flexible work to fit around your other commitments?
Looking for passionate, charismatic, hardworking individuals to join our Culinary Team.
By joining the Constellation team you can enjoy many of the benefits we have to offer; Compass exclusive benefits Lifestyle benefits "perks" platform Health & wellbeing support programmes including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
#recruitmentday #weeklypay #flexiblework#
About the Job
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Chef de Partie to join our campus.
Your main duties will be supporting our Culinary Operations across the campus, help delivery of high quality produce for numerous customers and client groups throughout the campus.
• To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
• To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
• To demonstrate a can do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
• To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
• To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individuals on their product choice
• To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager
• To always look out for opportunities to develop out service
• As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency
• To prepare, produce and serve food to the brand standard applicable to the site
• Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
• Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
• To promote SEC Food and maintain a positive company image
• Promote and contribute to the overall food strategy
• To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
• To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
• To promote food safety habits and methods of work
• To clean all work areas during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area
• To comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to your manager