Domestic Cleaners needed – Kings College Hospital
Domestic Cleaner role
Working with the hospital branch of Constellation, our domestic cleaners are pivotal in contributing to a clean and friendly atmosphere in our wards and reception areas. We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and who embody a ‘can-do’ mindset.. Is this you?
Main responsibilities include:
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
- Communicating with the domestic cleaning team to ensure high standards of hygiene are maintained in all hospital areas.
- Adhering to COVID-19 cleaning measures and guidelines
- Operating cleaning machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
- Complying with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
No experience necessary!
Timings are to be confirmed but staff are needed to work 5 out of 7 days per week.
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days