Regional People Consultant
Constellation is a variable staffing programme. We deliver an in-house
Compass workforce of highly trained, motivated people who can be deployed to cover work across the UK and Ireland. From fine dining to chefs and managers to porters, cleaners and customer service assistants. Constellation provides an entirely cross-sector workforce that can get to work quickly and reliably, wherever there’s a demand. With a truly connected workforce, we can get the right people in the right place to keep our clients’ operations shining.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced full time Regional People Consultant to join our South region. You would become our key account manager in supporting our portfolio as we welcome sport fans and hospitality back across the UK as well as key customers within the Compass Group. The below outlines some of the key responsibilities of your job role:
- Multi venue and site account management, building long-term relationships with clients and mapping staffing requirements in line with the venue’s requirements.
- Understanding client requirements and strategizing plans for people within the team.
- Sourcing candidates using database provided and assigning the correct people to the correct roles, based on experience and soft skills, within the timeframes set by you manager and per client requirements.
- Overall Accountability for delivering the quantities of staff as agreed.
- Supporting at check ins and check outs as agreed, and co ordinating feedback with the accounts you oversee.
- Employing recruiting methods to support the Resource’s in attracting candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluating CV’s and applications when needed, to support the delivery of online assessments and training as required.
- Assuming responsibility of pre-interview screening when needed
- Chasing client timesheets to meet deadlines and supporting the payroll and admin assistants where necessary.
- Following all procedures outlined in terms of candidate admin and booking systems.
- Ensuring that we adhere to all legalities involved in recruitment and that when not in the business your clients are handed over correctly.
Salary is based on experience. This role is a 5 out of 7 day working week. It will involve occasional weekend working and out of hours to fit around the needs of the business. The position will allow for both remote office based working at our Compass venue at Cheltenham Racecourse. If this sounds like the role for you please apply with your C.V and covering letter. We would very much like to hear from you!