Catering Assistants required in East Kilbride Glasgow
Constellation is Compass Group's in-house temporary labour programme that provides a cross-sector workforce across the UK and Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for Catering Assistants to join our team @ Coca Cola in East Kilbride Glasgow.
Working hours are between 15:30 – 18:30 every Saturday & Sunday until Christmas.
Main Responsibilities for Catering Assistants
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests
– Communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
– Take pride in your business and adhere to agreed standards with your team.
– Actively seek to further knowledge and skills and improve personal performance.
– Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
– Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
– Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
– Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days