Cellar Porter Required at Northampton Saints
Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation. The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based.
We are looking for Cellar Porters to join the Constellation team & work at Northampton Saints.
This job includes:
· Distribution of food and liquor stock to kiosks across the stadium
· Set all kiosks for service adhering to merchandising and hygiene guidelines
· Attend and assist in food and beverage deliveries
· Ensure temperature records of all goods received are completed following the correct procedure
· Distribution of disposables, cleaning materials and any other kiosk equipment.
· Assist in food and beverage stocktakes
· To be able to line clean beer lines in all areas of the stadium and ensure they are kept in a state suitable for service.
· Ensure kiosks, cellars and store rooms are kept tidy and clean in line with any cleaning schedules and scheduled deep cleans
· To be able to change kegs and identify and fix cellar issues where applicable (training can be given)
· To ensure all stock is rotated and kept in a saleable condition
· Ensure all food items are stored at the correct temperature within company and EHO guidelines (cooked, frozen and chilled)
· Ensure security of stock within kiosks and cellars by ensuring they are locked when not in use.
· To ensure current EHO regulations and company health and safety policies are adhered to all times.
· To be available to work every matchday at Northampton Saints and be available for set up in the week
By joining the Constellation team you can enjoy many of the benefits we have to offer; Compass exclusive benefits Lifestyle benefits "perks" platform Health & wellbeing support programmes including access to our Employee Assistance Programme #weeklypay #flexiblework