Sandown Racecourse- Christmas Waiting Staff!
Do you want to be part of an exciting and enthusiastic waiting team of individuals that are the driving force behind some incredible Christmas parties at Sandown Racecourse?
This flexible and active role will put you right in the heart of some fantastic upcoming events, whilst letting you choose when to work.
Part-Time and Full-Time shift work is available, paid weekly. From £10.00ph, depending on role and experience. Shifts will be available throughout December.
No previous experience required; However, you must have:
· Must be able to travel independently to and from Sandown Racecourse
· The ability to remain calm during high-volume periods
· Confidence when interacting with people
· Excellent teamwork & problem-solving skills
· Driven and dependable approach to work
· Upbeat and welcoming personality
Why should you work with us?
· Great opportunity to be part of the buzz at Sandown Racecourse
· Competitive pay
· Be part of a great, supportive team
· Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
· Receive full training in Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and Operating Machinery that are recognised industry-wide
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR UPCOMING EVENTS:
Sandown Park Racecourse | 2021 | Esher, Surrey (thejockeyclub.co.uk)
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch shortly and if successful, you could be working within a few days.