Chef – St. Columba’s College, St. Albans
Do you want part time or full time work? This is a flexible role; you can pick up as many or as few shifts as you like. You will have the opportunity to work in several different venues within the area should you wish too (we work with over 5,000 venues across the UK).
As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Main Chef Responsibilities
- Communicating with colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Prepare food to menu specifications ensuring that Levy standards and procedures are followed.
- Assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
Skills / Qualifications
Some of these venues may be within an education setting and this will require an enhance DBS, please make the recruiter aware if you already hold one. If not, we will assist with this process.
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working as a Chef in one of our venues within a few days.