We are looking for a recruiter to join our team!
Constellation supply people daily across many locations, including world renowned football, cricket, rugby stadia, iconic music arenas as well as education and healthcare sectors.
You will have opportunity to visit many iconic venues across the country and really be part of the team in delivering an amazing experience to thousands of guests, this is a rewarding role that will allow the successful candidate to grow and develop themselves.
Our people are at the heart of what we do. You will become an integral part of this delivery. Our mission is to deliver the best people, who are the right fit for our clients, at the right time across the Compass portfolio.
Much of our recruitment is done online with screening calls, assessments and training. The flexibility of the recruiter is the ability to see and understand the requirement of the business and driving the recruitment where needed. There will be late requests as well as planned recruitment required, managing the amount of screening calls and the flow of the applicants will be key in successfully tracking the success rate of the applications.
- Producing and posting job adverts that attract appropriate candidates.
- Screening prospective job applicants to evaluate their skills and qualifications.
- Telephone screening applicants to assess their suitability to the roles.
- Ensuring that potential job candidates are an excellent match for the client company
- Via Teams and face to face onboarding of new starters giving them the basic knowledge to start a new role.
- Understand client requirements and get to know your venue inside out
- Evaluate CV’s and applications when needed, to support the delivery of online assessments and training as required
- Supporting onsite at large events as and when required, assisting with the sign in and out of staff and ensuring all restaurants, bars and public areas are staffed appropriately liaising with area managers
- Experience in hospitality recruitment or HR preferred
- Must be a real people person and enjoy dealing with a variety of different characters daily
- Can juggle multiple plates at one time and know what to prioritise when
- Must have a driving license and access to own vehicle due to travelling to multiple sites
- Strong organisational skills
- Competent on all Microsoft packages
- This role is predominantly home based however there will be requirement to be based at venue for all event days
- Employee recognition schemes and monthly awards
- Opportunity to work for an exciting new sector of Compass Group
All our team members have access to ‘Perks at Work’ this is an exclusive benefits and wellbeing platform designed to help you save money and time, for example;
- Entertainment discounts – up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Health & Wellbeing discounts – Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
- Travel discounts – Discounts with holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
- Shopping discounts – Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards. Many of the Shopping cards can be reloaded, some can be used online to double your savings with existing online offers