Applications are now open to join the Cheltenham Racecourse Hospitality Team for the new jump racing season, kicking off with The Showcase on Friday 21 and Saturday 22 October 2016.
Cheltenham are looking for enthusiastic and eager individuals to work at this iconic sporting venue in their newly opened bars, restaurants and hospitality suites.
Positions range from Bar & Waiting Staff to Chefs and Supervisors.
Cheltenham’s other jump racing fixtures include:
- The Open, 11-13 November 2016
- The International, 9-10 December 2016
- New Year’s Day, 1st January 2017
- Festival Trials Day, 28th January 2017
- The Festival, 14-17 March 2017
Further details available at www.compasseventjobs.com/Cheltenham